“where in the world ?!” is a series on the blog chronicling my work and personal travels. And, for this initial post you will also see a hint of the “packed and ready to go!” series.
At my current company, we participate in one of the largest military IT conferences and lucky for me it’s held in San Diego every January. In between sitting in the exhibit hall for eight hours a day, keeping up with other projects and participating in the many events associated with the show, I somehow find time to experience the actual city. I love to walk or drive around to find the hidden gems of each city. Here a few gems from San Diego.
Where I stayed:
Where/What I ate:
Where I shopped:
- Dolcetti (very cute shop, with helpful staff. They even have a salon on the top floor!)
- Carolyn’s (great designer resale shop, scored a pair of Chanel sunglasses here!)
What I packed:
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1 pair of black dress pants
- 1 pair of leggings
- 1 dress
- 6 shirts (dressy & casual)
- 2 work shirts for the tradeshow
- 2 camis & undergarments
- 4 pairs of shoes (boots, heels, flats, flip flops)