Not sure how to describe this past week as it wasn’t one of those weeks nor was it completely calm so I guess you could say it was just a bit “normal”. I feel like I actually achieved that proverbial work-life balance thing that alludes so many…Anyhow, here are a few links that caught my undivided attention this week:
- I’ve been testing out the concept of MEDITATION with the HEADSPACE app and so far I’m liking the results.
- I live in SCARVES and have a few knots up my sleeve, but I came across this VIDEO and learned a few new tricks, 15 to be exact.
- Americans – did you know we fell out of love with orange juice? Yeah, me either.
- On your next trip, DON’T MISS THE BUS! It might just be a good way for you to get the lay of the new land you’re in.
- Learn how to “manage your energy, not your time” – Tony Schwartz