As Spring is taking it’s sweet ‘ole time to get here, I simply retreat to my thoughts of hopping on a plane or train to head to a much, much warmer climate. With the polar vortex that has over stayed its welcome, I’m really looking forward to an upcoming work trip to Tampa. I mean, at least I know the weather will be warm! So, this week’s links all have a travel theme of sorts. Whether you’re planning Memorial Day weekend getaways or summer vacations, you might just pick up a tip or two. Happy Sunday Surfing!
- Always have a connection when booking a flight? HERE are some tips on the best way to book a connecting flight.
- Airbnb is one of the hottest companies in the market right now. Learn more about their grand HOTEL plans.
- THIS article will make you think twice, the next time you step foot on a plane.
- Are you a nomad? wanderer? explorer? vagabond? If so, here’s the TRUTH about you.
- With the ongoing search for answers around the missing Malaysian Airlines Flight 370, THIS article asking if air travel is too safe might seem like a paradox.
- And to round out today’s list ~ a bucket list of BEACH vacations.