This week has been more mentally exhausting than any other in recent memory ~ new boss and lots going on with my family. However, instead of feeling defeated and pessimistic, I feel the distinct opposite. I have to say daily meditation has helped me tackle challenges with a clear and calm mind…
Alright onward and upward, here are a few links I clicked on this week:
- You’re next SELFIE could inspire an entire clothing line. (Under Armor)
- We all love a numbered list, so here are 10 WAYS TO LIVE AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE. (Be More With Less)
- What does your logo’s color say about you? (Fast Company)
- Do you find mediocrity hard? Well Phoebe Philo does. READ WHY. (The Guardian)
- We’re almost a quarter of the way through 2014, but it’s not too late to learn the most important TRAVEL TRENDS for the year. (Travel + Leisure)
Happy surfing! Hope you learned something new or at least interesting!