This week’s travel theme is right up my alley. Because I’m no photographer or selfie-lover, many of my photos end up “off centered”. To be honest taking photos is actually my least favorite part of running the blog. I rather write about my experiences, but certainly enjoy and appreciate the cool photos I do happen to capture.
- P.S.A this is not a selfie | It was shot by a friend so by definition not a selfie, lol. The focus is actually on the abstraction installation of the Chanel Noº5 exhibit I attended in NYC.
- Memorial Day 2015 | view from my balcony at Dream Hotel, Meatpacking, NYC.
- Store fronts in Harlem, NYC | I enjoyed a humid Sunday afternoon at The Chipped Cup.
- Labor Day at Lake Welch, New York | This is one of my all-time favorite photos I’ve taken. I love how the children’s toys and beach umbrellas dot the photo with vibrant colors.
- San Francisco 2014 | Captured this shot of the Golden Gate Bridge before walking across it with my cousin during our girls’ trip to San Fran.
happy travels, tiffany
all images shot by me (passports & visa)